Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Featured Artist and P90X!

I have been so busy lately! Seems I can never find the time to blog. For the last several months my boyfriend and I have been doing the P90X Extreme Home Fitness Workouts! Whew! They are tough but a really excellent workout. It's been fun doing them with him too. The only problem is the time investment. The program is to exercise every day and each workout is at least an hour long. Soooo.... I feel like I have very little time for other things I enjoy. The best part is I am really a whole lot stronger! It's amazing how I have progressed.

I did have time yesterday to put together a featured artist interview for Notes from the Handmade Highway, where I am a guest blogger.

I thought I would share part of my blog post here. Meet Helen Janow Miqueo of HJM Art Gallery. Her work is AMAZING! I am in love with the red poppy paintings.

Tell us about yourself...
My name is Helen Janow Miqueo and I am an artist selling my art, primarily, on etsy. My shop is HJM Art Gallery. I can say that I have been painting since I was born. As long as I remember, I have been creating something. Creativity was always in my family. My grandfather wanted to be an artist, but World War II interrupted his dreams. My grandmother was an incredibly talented woman who created very beautiful, intricate embroidery and crochet-work. My mother is an architect. Following in my family’s steps, I am also an artist. Born in Russia, I successfully completed Moscow's School of Art and hold an AA Degree in Graphic Design. I have exhibited at numerous California galleries and On-line Galleries. My work can also be found in many private and corporate collections around the country and abroad.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I could exercise for an hour straight either. Thanks for sharing the interview. It was interesting.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Good job on keeping up with the exercise program! And thanks for sharing the interview with Helen Janow Miqueo...her work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo very much, Kym, for the beautiful feature! I appreciate it very much! Love your blog! Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.