Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Top 100 Ways to Get More Blog Traffic

I really don't spend enough time blogging. My pesky job, boyfriend and family keep getting in the way. lol.

Recently I found a great blog that has extremely useful tips to make your online business better. You can visit it here.

She has a list of the top 100 ways to get more traffic to your blog. I listed my top 10 here. All things I hope to improve upon.

  1. Write lists about how to get more traffic to your blog.
  2. Post regularly.
  3. Be extremely opinionated.
  4. Give people free reviews.
  5. Don’t pander to the majority.
  6. Write posts that will benefit people.
  7. Do occasional wacky posts.
  8. Use images in your posts.
  9. Absolutely focus only on the enjoyment people will get from your blog. Make it the best quality you can and the best resource you can.
  10. Write about what you love.
Her list has inspired me to get better at blogging. Now I just need to devote more time to it.

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.