Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kindle 2! My new favorite toy....

I am so excited! I've had my eye on a Kindle by Amazon for quite a while. The cost has kept me from purchasing. The other day I decided to check Craigslist and there it was!! I hemmed and hawed as I usually do and decided just to call the person and see if it was still available. I figured if it's sold then it's a sign, lol. I did ask my boyfriend for his thoughts about buying from Craigslist. And his only concern is that it was used! Buying used items is inconceivable to him because he is EXTREMELY concerned about germs and being contaminated in some way. Yes he is a bit OCD. lol.

Well the seller still had it and he was selling it for considerably less then the Amazon price. I met him today and purchased it. (Don't worry it was a public place.....not trying to meet the next Craigslist killer).

I can't believe he was selling it so cheap! Now I've got it home and I've started downloading some fantastic free classics. I thought I would peruse some of these over the holiday weekend. Remember The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling? Got it for free! I loved this book as a child. I think I'll read it to my nephew when he gets old enough.

Anyway..... I'm pretty excited for a three day weekend and spending my downtime reading.


Anyone have any good book recommendations? I'd love to hear your favorites.

4 comments:

  1. Jealous! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog loads so fast now. Whatever you did worked.

    I hope you'll report more on the Kindle for those of us who just can't figure out why it costs so much.

    Enjoy your long reading weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Ive heard of the thing but never really seen one.
    I'll have to check it out!
    Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder about kindle. I loved the notion but wonder if it has the same feel as curling up with a good book. However being able to have books on hand is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.