Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Artisan Feature


I met this wonderful seller on Artfire. She is very friendly. Her jewelry is lovely; very unique. Her handmade jewelry is offered for sale at The Jewelry Shop on Artfire and is made by three family members - Amy, Jim, and Lynda. Amy runs the shop. In their shop you will find handcrafted wire wrapped jewelry, beaded jewelry, and the occasional silver fabrication piece.

Those of you who know me, know I actually don't wear jewelry. It's some weird aversion I was born with. I wish I did sometimes. This piece is my favorite. I hope you will check out her shop if you get a chance. You can link to it here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty stuff. Some of it is tribal in a way...Native American...the piece in your post looks almost Mayan or Aztec, no?
    (side note: my husband gets annoyed sometimes that I never wear jewelry. I have some cute stuff, I just only wear my earrings and wedding band!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my shop. The necklace is made with a vintage Czechoslovakia piece as the focal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.