Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Featured Artist Interview Becky Roedl from Sweet and Sassy Cards

I recently posted a Featured Artist interview on the Notes From the Handmade Highway blog and thought I would share about Becky Roedl here too. She has a huge collection of handmade cards. I really love the Sweet and Sassy attitude reflected in her work. I had a great time reading through all the different themes. I think my favorite is "Just in Case You Win the Lottery" card, under the Formal Sarcasm category. I hope you enjoy learning about Becky.

Sweet and Sassy Girlfriend Bundle $10.00

Tell us about yourself...
I am at that time of life when I can start to put myself "first". I hope this doesn't sound selfish, but my children are grown and have left the nest. My husband is wonderful, but doesn't need all of my attention, so it's time for me to do something that I've always wanted to do.

What inspires you the most?
No doubt it's my garden and music. Gardening while listening to beautiful music makes the creative juices flow.

You can read the full interview over at the Notes from the Handmade Highway Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.