Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hearts For Haiti



I want to let everyone know about Hearts For Haiti on ETSY! A group of etsians started Hearts For Haiti to help raise money for Doctors Without Borders. I donated five MP3 downloads to the site. You can see my listing here.

They started the site on 1/14/10 and have already raised $21,463! AMAZING. If you get a chance, hop over there and see if you like anything =)

(the item above is also listed there and was created and donated by wickedgems.etsy.com)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog!

    I'm happy to let you know that you've won the Sunshine Award for blogging! Please visit my blog to pick up your badge!

    http://mysticwynd.blogspot.com/2010/01/lookie-what-i-got.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this. That pendent is beautiful. I'll be sure to check out more from the person who made it. Your blog is awesome too buy the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.