Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are, Major Disappointment.

I'm lying here feeling kinda bummed. I saw Where the Wild Things Are today and it was horrible! (In my opinion) It was just sooo depressing and slow. I kept waiting to get that wonderful feeling I had as a child when I read the book, under the blankets with a flashlight. But.... no luck. I left the theater in a depressed funk! Max, the boy, was so sad and alone. There was no plot or character development. I felt no connection to any of the "Wild Things" and found them all really strange. Needless to say, I've been waiting months to see this movie but really wish I hadn't. I'd love to hear what others thought.

Now, I am covered up in my new pink (for breast cancer awareness) snuggie! =) My boyfriend surprised me with it this week. It's very cozy. After the movie we got home and watched VA Tech football. Tech lost, bummer. While I was watching the game, I signed up for Dream Dinners. I'm really looking forward to it. I've never tried it before. I'm hoping it will be a delicious and an easy way to have meals quickly. Then we played Beatles Rockband with my boyfriends daughter! Now that was fun. I sang most of the time because I am terrible at the guitar and the drums, lol. I really can't sing either but they are very sweet and cheer me on anyway.

All in all, It was a great Saturday. Tomorrow I need to finish up a custom hypnosis CD I've started working on. Then I have to do my next installment of p90x! Whew that is a heck of a workout. I've been doing it for about two weeks now and I am already much stronger.

2 comments:

  1. I heard a great review of it yesterday...funny that. I've never even read the book...so probably wouldn't care for the movie anyway without the nostalgia sense of it.

    Breeze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the movie did not even look that good to me in the commercials,it seemed draggy and boring to me so i am glad I did not see it int the theaters lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.