Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Healthy Eating Hypnosis ~ New


I just finished creating a new hypnosis session. I'm really excited about it! I've been wanting to make it for quite a while. I made it because I want to help people focus on eating better. Ever seen Super Sized? That movie really changed my perception of fast food!

I am continuously stunned by the obesity epidemic in America. Hopefully this session will help people eat healthier and in turn influence their friends and family to eat better =)

Next, I am going to make a session that focuses on body image and learning to love your body. This was inspired by Breeze at Weighless and Weightless. Thanks Breeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.