Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Youtube Video Montage!

I just ran across the coolest site. At One True Media you can create video montages for free. I decided to create one for my hypnosis CDs. Then I posted it (for free) on Youtube. They also give you the html code for blogspot.
Here's my first video:
I know it's a very rough version... and I'm not exactly sure how to promote it on Youtube. I was able to use tags and key words..... hopefully it will help with sales =)

I'd love to see yours if you make one.....

1 comment:

  1. So cool I was actually considering making slide shows myself. Good job and thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.