Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Exciting news! New Partnership for Hypnotransformations

I  am so excited to announce a new partnership with my colleague  Hani Al-Qasem! Hani Al-Qasem is a published author. He runs a blog on motivation and self-confidence, and has written numerous articles. If you did a Google search, you would find close to one million references to his name!  His intention? To inspire, motivate and support adults and children to be the best they can be by freely expressing their talents in a loving and harmonious way, and to live a life of their dreams! 

I have added his hypnosis and subliminal CD/MP3's to my ETSY store. 

In addition, he has a great FREE e-course available. 




Check him out!

4 comments:

  1. It motivated me somehow to push through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the informative blog on hypnosis and other aids to growth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing blog about the hypnosis mp3s, and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    hypnosis mp3s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.