Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Private Practice and Hypnosis APP

Wow, I haven't blogged in a month! Time is really getting away from me lately. It seems like every weekend I have a million things to do. This weekend is totally free! I plan to lie around and do nothing all weekend. I may watch the complete season of Jersey Shore OnDemand! lol. Nothing like reality t.v. to make a lazy weekend great.

Since my last post, I've started a private practice! It's really exciting to have my own practice. I'm gaining more and more clients everyday. My goal is to slowly move away from working for my current employer to working completely for myself! I hope they don't read this, lol!

In addition to my private practice, I have been working with a company to develop a hypnosis app for the Iphone! The app should be live and available for sale in Itunes within the next week. The app itself is free with a complimentary sleep soundly hypnosis session. I'm very excited about the exposure the app will allow and also the amount of people my hypnosis will be able to help. 

My friend was kind enough to design the app graphics for me! Pretty great huh?

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.