Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Featured Artist ~ Kristen Hall from ModmomMe

Here's my latest Guest Blogging venture. I featured Kristen Hall from Modmomme on Notes from the Handmade Highway.

Kristen describes her herself as "...... a boo boo kisser, translator- fluent in baby babble and toddlernese, monster exterminator, butt wiper, personal stylist, maid, circus tamer, chef, human alarm clock and calendar, referee, num num giver, tv operator, and many other job titles for which I cannot afford to remember at this time".

I hope you enjoy reading about her life as a mommy and a handmade business owner. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.