Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

indiBizchicks.com has a great contest going on.

indiBizChicks.com is a great website that has a constant flow of ideas for blogging and marketing your business. They have the tag line "For Women Who Would Rather Work For Themselves, Than for A Man" hahaha! I love that.

Right now Chrissy Heron is having a contest for 6 prewritten newsletters that are customizable.
I entered by blogging about her contest and you can too here. I don't have a newsletter yet but I have it on my to-do-list.

She also asked that all the contestants blog about her "Back To Blogging" which is a free program she will be presenting for the month of September.
Back To Blogging:
"As a participant, you will receive daily blogging tips, inspiration, and motivation. The tips will help you learn how to become a better blogger, attract readers, and even monetize your blog. The inspiration will clear up any blogger’s block you may encounter and the motivation will get you off your butt and back to blogging!"

I really looking forward to her tips and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.