Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Sale.... Contacting Your Spirit Guide Hypnosis


This week's sale is my Contacting Your Spirit Guide Hypnosis CD or mp3 Download. Available this week for $16.99. This CD helps you become very relaxed. Once you are relaxed, it helps open your subconscious mind to connecting to the energy of your spirit guide/s or guardian angel/s.

Once in this place of deep relaxation, you can connect with your guide and receive answers and guidance.

Testimonial:
"I bought this being a bit skeptical but let me tell you I no longer am.. I'm a believer!! thank you so much this is truly changing my life.. thank you thank you thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.