Hypnosis Cd's and Mp3's To Transform Your Life....

...my life as a therapist and the things that keep
me learning, loving and growing.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flash Mobs....... Fantastic!

I was watching Weeds the other night and right at the end... the main character is sitting outside drinking an iced coffee drink. All of a sudden music starts and the crowd breaks into dance! I was wondering what is this?

I have discovered Flash Mobs!
Flash Mobs are a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place to perform an unusual action for a brief time, then quickly disperse.
http://www.flashmob.com/ is a like a chat board that posts upcoming Flash Mob events. I love the idea of this. I think it's amazing that so many different people can come together in an organized manner and make a statement. I'm not sure what the statement is exactly, lol, but to me it seems to be a unique form of performance art and a way of bringing the social networking world out into the real word.

Here's one that I found particularly awesome:

I hope there is one in my area soon, I will definitely be there.

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty crazy. I bet it would be fun to see in person. Very amazing that so many people got together and held that still for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I would love to participate or just to witness one of these. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas.